I remember once telling a friend who wanted to go into the real estate business that in order for one to be able to create a unique real estate, he had to travel round the world and gather knowledge from various sites to create something unique.
Today, I still believe this is the best way to go about any building job. However, another thing is getting a building constructor who will get the job done to the best one can think of.
The absence of a marketplace where one could easily go find various building constructors and see their rating has greatly affected both those seeking efficient constructor and also constructors seeking clients. Huge amounts of money are spent in the bid for constructors and construction companies to effectively publicize their jobs but these publicities never end up reaching the expected target.
CHALLENGES FACING CONSTRUCTION INDSUTRY
The following is a few of the problems facing the construction industry:
- Lack of assurance of payment: you would agree with me that majority of job payment are done after constriction is done and not before. This has posed a lot of problems for the industry because sometimes issues of non-payment or half payment is experienced after the job has been done.
- Lack of a reliability metrics: with the channel by which constructors advertise themselves and their projects, there is a lack of a metric which can be used to check their competence, efficiency and skills in actually getting the job done.
- Cost of advertise: construction company’s and individuals spend ridiculous amount of money in their quest on showing potential clients what they can do when ultimately, they fail to actually nail enough client to justify their expenses but since there is no other way of showing their jobs to the world, I guess that is why the medium is still being used.
ALL ABOUT BUILDERIUM AND ITS SOLUTION
BUILDERIUM is an ecosystem built on the blockchain to connect millions of building constructors to their desired clients by providing them with the means to be able to showcase their skills, reliability and efficiency on the platform and a system where they could bid for clients’ contracts.
The platform will be making use of smart contracts to ensure constructors are adequately compensated for their jobs according to terms which is stated on their contract. And also the platform will function like that of freelancing platforms where gigs are posted and customers also are able to post a request for building renovations or construction, and constructors get to bid to acquire the contract.
CONSTRUCTIONS OFFERED BY BUILDERIUM
- Home renovations and reconstruction
- Installation of energy efficient windows
- Construction of residential and commercial apartment
- Roofing installations and so much more.
The platform being on the blockchain will enable it to have its own token known as BUILD COIN, this token can be alternated as a form of payment on the ecosystem. BUILDERIUM is currently on its initial coin offering, which will give anyone wanting to invest in the platform in its early stages the opportunity to do so for a more inexpensive price than it would be when the platform becomes fully operational.
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1910177